MultiPure Aquadome Counter Top Water FilterPrice $300.00
Cleaner, more delicious, and more healthful water. Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Removes prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbicides, pesticides, and BPA.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems Reduce MTBE, Chlorination Byproducts, PCBs, Chloramine, VOCs, Heavy Metals & More
Multipure is NSF 401 Certified
Multipure's Aquadome countertop unit provides all the great taste and health benefits of Multipure filtered water in an attractive white plastic dome. The Aquadome sits atop your counter and connects directly to your existing faucet. Includes a dual hose and diverter valve that allow you to select filtered or unfiltered water. Connects easily and is the perfect countertop drinking water system for those that do not require a below sink installation option. It cannot be installed or converted for below sink use.
What Sets Multipure Apart: Most drinking water systems can remove chlorine from water. Multipure is one of the few companies whose products are NSF certified to reduce such a wide array of drinking water contaminants, including such classes as disinfection byproducts or gasoline additives – contaminants that can get into water sources through pollution or leaks. The Aquadome carries the following NSF Certifications:
NSF-certified for Standard 401: Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants such as prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbicides and pesticides, and chemical compounds like BPA. See NSF Data Sheet Here.
Multipure's Aquadome is also NSF/ANSI Standard No. 53 Certified for Health Effects, and NSF/ANSI Standard No. 42 Certified for Aesthetics. For a detailed contaminant reduction list, click HERE.
Multipure's Solid Carbon Block Filters reduce a broad spectrum of harmful contaminants:
• asbestos – mineral once used in building insulation; known to cause cancer
• cysts – dormant microorganisms that may include bacteria and parasites
• particulates – miscellaneous physical particles that can cause turbidity
Contaminants chemically adsorbed or reduced by the Solid Carbon Block filter:
• chlordane – used as a pesticide
• lead and mercury – types of metals; known neurotoxins that can poison the blood, nervous system, and brain
• MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) – used as a gasoline additive
• PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – a fluid used in many electrical components
• Radon – a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas
• toxaphene – a banned, highly toxic insecticide
• VOCs – volatile organic compounds
Contaminants reduced through chemical reaction:
• chlorine and chloramine – chemicals often used as disinfectants
For a detailed contaminant reduction list, click HERE.
The list of contaminants that Multipure Drinking Water Systems reduce does not mean that these substances are present in your tap water. Be sure to check for compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
The problem with disposable bottled water: Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
• 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.
• 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.
• Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles.
Multipure Independent Distributor, ID# 246499